Kuperman CPA is a Licensed Public Accounting firm offering financial consulting, personal and corporate tax preparation services in Canada.
Slava Kuperman, CPA, our founder and managing partner is a Licensed Mortgage Agent offering residential and commercial mortgage origination services in Canada.
Mr Slava Kuperman founded Kuperman CPA in 2009 after many years successfully serving clients and employers in Europe, USA and Canada.
"My goal is to deliver exceptional customer service to new and existing clients, I care and easy to do business with - you are 1 phone call away from having your tax and mortgage needs addressed."
Kuperman CPA team members passionately working addressing clients' needs by offering targeted mortgage options, optimal tax reporting solutions and relevant compliance consulting services.
- Financial advisory to shareholders and executives, served >6bn in annual turnover clients within retail, utilities, financial services
- Applied leading practices within Budgeting, Planning, Finance, Internal Controls and Cost optimisation to re-engineer business processes
- Project management – pre-sale, planning, analysis, deployment, post-implementation support
- Project status reporting and communication to stakeholders
- Subject Matter Expert during the new Oracle-Hyperion budgeting system implementation
- Responsible for Reporting and Budgeting systems design and maintenance
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) is one of the largest national accounting organizations in the world and is a respected voice in the business, government, education and non-profit sector.
Odessa National University of Economics – one of the leading universities in Ukraine, founded in 1921 with the aim of training highly qualified specialists in economics, conducting research overall spectrum of economic problems.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body that actively seeks to enhance the value of accounting in society and takes progressive stances on issues to ensure accountancy as a profession continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products.
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals since 1970. CSI is part of Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions, which offers educational programs and credentials throughout the world.